Germany Photoreal - Version 2

Bei den "Addon-News" werdet ihr ständig über die aktuellsten Erweiterungen am Laufen gehalten
Gesperrt
MatthiasKNU
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Germany Photoreal - Version 2

Beitrag von MatthiasKNU »

Hello everyone!

Almost exactly one year ago I published the first parts for my "Germany Photoreal" project.
While I was working on Germany, I improved my scripts so much that in spring I made great progress with my Africa project.
So I put Germany on hold and worked on Africa for the time being.
In the meantime, however, I have also rewritten the scripts I used to create Germany.
These new scripts are much better, and they use better satellite image data.

Therefore I decided now to create a completely new version of Germany.

What will be improved in comparison to the old version:
- Sharper photoscenery
- Better watermasks
- Hardly visible colour transitions
- Size for whole Germany: approx. 125 GB.

Problems with v1, such as autogen being placed on airfields or some tiles not containing autogen, have also been fixed.

All my sceneries are fully compatible to P3Dv5

General recommendation:
Open your prepar3d.cfg (%AppData%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4), search for the entry AUTOGEN_BATCH_LOD and set it to 1. This will show you significantly more autogen buildings!

The autogen is mainly based on OpenStreetMap data. However, in order to display them properly, a whole bunch of other data is used, e.g. a digital elevation model to show the alpine vegetation change or CORINE data to determine tree species.

The big advantage of this is that trees can be placed very close to each other, which makes the autogen very dense. For this reason, all autogen vegetation objects are placed as rectangles, and not as polygons as is usually the case with most sceneries.

Bild

Here you can download the new file and simply register the folder as scenery in the scenery library.

New updated seasons definition file for all my european sceneries. It is required for displaying my sceneries correctly.
New Seasons File - Updated 02.12.2020

Important: If you have any questions about getting the sceneries, please contact me here or at FSDevelopers via private message!

Bild Bayern - Available - 2 Seasons

Bild Baden-Württemberg v3 - Available - 2 Seasons

Bild Hessen - Available - 2 Seasons

Bild Bild Rheinland-Pfalz/Saarland - Available - 2 Seasons

Bild Nordrhein-Westfalen - Available

Bild Bild Niedersachsen/Bremen - Available

Bild Bild Schleswig-Holstein/Hamburg - Available - 1 Season

Bild Mecklenburg-Vorpommern - Available

Bild Bild Brandenburg/Berlin - Available

Bild Sachsen-Anhalt - Available

Bild Sachsen - Available

Bild Thüringen - Available - 2 Seasons

And now a few pictures:
Bild

The scenery is compatible to all other sceneries I know.

If you want to use it together with ORBX Germany North/South:
This scenery has been designed to work with ORBX GEN/GES.
It is sufficient, to disable the entries "FTX_EU_GEN_08_CUSTOM" and "FTX_EU_GES_08_CUSTOM" in the scenery library, and replace it with my scenery, i.e.:
Bild
Then you will see all POIs of ORBX GEN/GES together with my scenery.
ORBX GEN/GES already comes with small photoscenery tiles. These should be deactivated. Go to the folder FTX_EU_GEN_06_CVX\scenery, and search for *PR*. Move all files e.g. to a folder on the desktop. Please do the same in the folder FTX_EU_GES_06_CVX\scenery!

If you want to use it together with Taxi2Gate Munich:
Open up the scenery library, and disable the entry "EDDM-TERRAIN". That's all.

If you want to use it together with Aerosoft/SimWings Munich Pro:
Download the autogen update (Download Autogen Update Bavaria SimWings EDDM), and place the .agn-files in the texture-folder of my Bayern-Scenery. Afterwards, go to sim-wings Pro Munich V5\scenery and rename all MUC_PHO*.bgl to MUC_PHO*.off.

If you want to use it together with 29Palms Nuremberg:
Go to [P3D-Root]\29Palms\Captain7 - 29Palms - EDDN - Nuremberg\scenery and rename the files "EDDN_PR_DOP20.bgl" and "EDDN_PR_DOP80.bgl" to "EDDN_PR_DOP20.off" and "EDDN_PR_DOP80.off".

If you want to use it together with Aerosoft MegaAirport Frankfurt Professional:
Open the Config Tool and check "Use FTX GES Seasons", "Disable Landclasses of Airport" and "Disable Photoreal Surrounding".

If you want to use it together with Aerosoft Cologne Bonn:
Open the Config Tool and select "Surrounding Area" to "OFF".

If you want to use it together with JustSim Dresden:
Go to [P3D-Root]\SimMarket\JustSim-EDDC P3Dv4\data\scenery and rename the file "Photo_EDDC.bgl" to "Photo_EDDC.off".

If you want to use it together with JustSim Hamburg:
Go to [P3D-Root]\SimMarket\JustSim-EDDH P3Dv4\data\scenery and rename the file "Photo_EDDH.bgl" to "Photo_EDDH.off".

If you want to use it together with JustSim Dusseldorf v2:
Go to [P3D-Root]\SimMarket\JustSim-EDDL v2 P3Dv4\data\scenery and rename the file "Photo_EDDL.bgl" to "Photo_EDDL.off".
Please also apply this autogen fix:
[Autogen Fix EDDL] Download Autogen Fix for EDDL

If you want to use it together with Aerosoft Berlin-Tegel:
Aerosoft Tegel also brings along a photo scenery, this should also be deactivated.
In Ecosystem\Aerosoft\Airport Berlin-Tegel\scenery rename the files "Aerial_BerlinTegel_A1.bgl", "Aerial_BerlinTegel_A2.bgl", "Aerial_BerlinTegel_B1.bgl", "Aerial_BerlinTegel_B1.bgl" to .off.
In addition, search in the Texture folder for all *_WI.dds files, move them to another folder, copy all *_FA.dds files and rename them to *_WI.dds.

If you want to use it together with Aerosoft Berlin-Brandenburg:
Go to [P3D-Root]Aerosoft\Mega Airport Berlin Brandenburg Professional\scenery and rename the files "EDDB_Aerial_A0_P3DV4.bgl", "EDDB_Aerial_A1_P3DV4.bgl", "EDDB_Aerial_B0_P3DV4.bgl", "EDDB_Aerial_B1_P3DV4.bgl" to .off

So. Then there's nothing left for me to say at this point, except:
Have a good flight!
Viele Grüße / Best Regards
Matthias

Ryzen 9 5900X@12x4,8 GHz, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, SSD 2x 1 TB, 3x 500 GB, HDD 2x 1 TB, Win 10 Pro x64, Prepar3D v5.2, MSFS 2020
Bild Bild
MatthiasKNU
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Germany Photoreal - Version 2

Beitrag von MatthiasKNU »

[2019-12-31] Baden-Württemberg - 1 season
[2020-01-02] Hessen- 1 season
[2020-01-10] Thüringen- 2 seasons
[2020-01-11] Schleswig-Holstein/Hamburg- 1 season
[2020-01-13] Hessen with 2 seasons!
[2020-01-15] Rheinland-Pfalz and Saarland- 1 season
[2020-01-27] Update for Bavaria, now with 2 Seasons and re-created Autogen.
[2020-01-31] Update for Rheinland-Pfalz/Saarland, , now with 2 Seasons.
[2020-02-02] Nordrhein-Westfalen!
[2020-02-03] Niedersachsen/Bremen!
[2020-02-04] Mecklenburg-Vorpommern!
[2020-02-06] Sachsen-Anhalt!
[2020-02-10] Brandenburg/Berlin!
[2020-02-18] Sachsen!
[2020-07-30] Autogen Update for Bayern for SimWings EDDM Users added
[2020-12-20] Baden-Württemberg v3 with 2 seasons, new autogen, 6 featured airfields completed
[2021-01-01] Big update for Bavaria released, more than 20 featured airports added
[2021-12-19] Autogen fix for Dusseldorf/EDDL added
[2022-02-03] New version of Hessen released
Viele Grüße / Best Regards
Matthias

Ryzen 9 5900X@12x4,8 GHz, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, SSD 2x 1 TB, 3x 500 GB, HDD 2x 1 TB, Win 10 Pro x64, Prepar3D v5.2, MSFS 2020
Bild Bild
Gesperrt