Bavarian Airfields

Bei den "Addon-News" werdet ihr ständig über die aktuellsten Erweiterungen am Laufen gehalten
Gesperrt
MatthiasKNU
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Bavarian Airfields

Beitrag von MatthiasKNU »

The photo sceneries for the individual airfields are no longer available individually. Instead, these sceneries were included in Bavaria v2!

Germany Photoreal - Version 2

Hello everyone!

About 3 years ago I started to create small photo sceneries around airfields in Bavaria. These were my first projects, where I started to create photo sceneries and autogen for P3D.
In the meantime a lot has happened, especially my Africa and Germany project, and the files for my small Bavarian airfields are dusty in the furthest corner of the hard disk.

But since I am currently reworking all of Germany, I have noticed exactly these files again.
And, well... I thought I might be able to work something out!

So I created seasons, and adapted the autogen to my Germany scenery.
I create 3 versions of the photo scenery, one, so that it fits perfectly to my Germany scenery, one, so that it fits perfectly to ORBX GES, and one, so that it fits to openLC.
And not only that, I also manually refined the autogen, and manually placed tens of thousands of autogen objects.

So, all in all, I recreated all the small chunks around a few airfields in Bavaria.
They are now fully compatible to P3Dv4, to openLC, to ORBX GES as well as to my Germany-Photoreal project.
Anyway, I recommend to use the AFCADs by ORBX GES.

The main features of these sceneries:
- Scenery only includes a photoscenery with dense autogen - so no AFCADs, airfields itself or custom objects
- Photoscenery up to 0,25 m/px
- 3 different version of the hand-edited photoscenery...
1. ... to fit with my Germany Photoreal scenery, all 5 seasons included - this file is active by default
2. ... to fit with ORBX Germany South, also all 5 seasons inculded
3. ... to fit with ORBX openLC EU, 4 seasons included.
- Up to 5 seasons (Winter with snow, Winter without snow, Spring, Summer and Autumn)
- Thousands of hand placed autogen objects per scenery

I also added a Donation Link, as donations are always welcome!
Bild
Thank you very much in advance!

To install, just extract the zip file and add the folder to your scenery library.
If you want to use another photoscenery, go to the scenery folder, and rename the active .bgl file to .off and the one you want to use from .off to .bgl.
Please do not use more than one .bgl at a time!

As always,as soon as a scenery is Available, the download link has to be requested from me by private message!
Available = Ready to request
WIP = Work In Progress
TBD = To Be Done

Bild EDME Eggenfelden - Available

Bild EDMF Fürstenzell - Available

Bild EDMV Vilshofen - Available

Bild EDMW Deggendorf - Available

Bild EDMY Mühldorf - Available

Bild EDNA Ampfing - Available

Bild EDNB Arnbruck - Available

Bild EDNF Elstenthal-Grafenau - Available

Bild EDNK Kirchorf am Inn - Available

Bild EDNP Pfarrkirchen - Available

Bild EDPC Bad Endorf - Available

Bild EDPG Griesau - Available

Bild EDPK Schönberg - Available

Bild EDWM - Weser-Wümme Available

Bild EDWN - Nordhorn Available

Bild EO41 Königsdorf - Available

Bild EP07 Warngau - Available

Bild ES08 Altötting - Available

Bild EU80 Grabenstätt - Available

Bild LKST - Strakonice Available

Bild LOLK Ried-Kirchheim - Available

Bild LOLS Schärding-Suben - Available

... and a few pictures:
Bild
Viele Grüße / Best Regards
Matthias

Ryzen 9 5900X@12x4,8 GHz, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, SSD 2x 1 TB, 3x 500 GB, HDD 2x 1 TB, Win 10 Pro x64, Prepar3D v5.2, MSFS 2020
Bild Bild
Gesperrt